- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (Class B) 105°C
- Plain Copper Conductors to BS EN 60228:2005 – PVC Insulated
- Single core suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to 105°C with excursions up to 120°C
- Twins and multicores PVC sheathed at 70°C
- Suitable for 12V and 24V systems (Maximum voltage 60V)
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume especially when used in large wiring harnesses
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through.