CKO has been involved in the design, development and distribution of products and project solutions for over 30 years.
Working directly with established manufacturers in the far east, UK and Europe to meet the safety and leisure requirements of our customers in the commercial vehicle and automotive industries.
We offer an extensive range of products from stock and competitive & viable lead times to meet our customer’s special requirements.
Commercial Vehicles and compliance
Our wide range of products will help you meet all your compliance needs and we can offer you tailored support to understand what you and your customers need. Enabling you to achieve Bronze, Silver and Gold FORS standards, ensuring your vehicles are compliant.
CKO is here to take the trouble out of meeting those standards.
With over 30 years’ experience, our staff are here to guide you through the maze of requirements and assist you in meeting the standards you need in order to operate your fleet within the modern commercial vehicle world.
Our extensive range provides solutions for rear, front and side vision, safe reversing and manouevering, digital video recording on SD card, hard drive or through live-view ensuring incidents can be managed swiftly, claims supported or rebuffed and driver behaviour monitored.
Not only is the safety of vulnerable road users a personal issue, it also makes commercial sense.
- Access to new contracts – a comprehensive vehicle safety system will meet all your requirements for FORS and WRRR; Crossrail, Tfl, HS2 and other publicly-funded projects
- Access to London – the Mayor of London’s Safer Lorry Scheme applies to all HGV’s entering or operating within London
- Reduces down-time following incidents and collisions
- Reduces money spent on insurance claims, premiums and ‘false-claims’
- Reduces money spent on collision repairs
- Reduces reputational risk
- Demonstrates company’s social responsibility programme
- Potential to reduce theft (vehicular and load)
For saloon cars, caravans, taxis and motor homes we have products for safe manoeuvring, recordable devices, dash-cam’s, entertainment, digital radio and heated seats to keep you cozy and warm.
Technical know-how and warranty returns
Buying from CKO brings you the extra reassurance of our in-house technical team. We evaluate and tests all our products before they go to market and undertake repairs on warranty items directly in our technical department.
This together with our technical help line allows us to provide a full back up service to our customers who can have the confidence in our long-term support and warranty responsibilities.
The aim of our business is to offer quality products, value for money and great service as we recognise that customer satisfaction is at the core of our business.